Racing Photos

Just a few photos from racing over the past few weeks:

Carlsbad 5000
Rocked the Peace bandanna

Form looks weird/awkward here

Home stretch
I may look weird, but the guy behind me looks way worse..

Xterra Vegas Photos:
Pretty pissed at this point

But still having fun in the dirt

One of the few flat sections of the course
Rough day...

Despite my poor outcome, I did find out some encouraging news from the Xterra race. Apparently the swim was over a mile long (not 1500 meters) and they didn't stop your swim time until you left transition for the bike leg (same goes with the bike-run leg). So I know I was in transition a very long time after that swim (probably 4 mins no joke). And although it doesn't do me anything for my overall time -which is all that matters,  it still shows me that I wasn't in THAT bad of swim shape. 

The Ragnar Relay was an amazing race and experience this past weekend. I'll share more about that this week in another blog post. 

3 comments:

Rachela said...

hahaha i love the peace bandana! and the second picture down where u said ur form looks weird, you just look sneaky like your running away from someone, maybe a piece of gum in a hamburger trick perhaps? :) love you!!! great work!!!!

Rachela said...

PS I CAN POST COMMENTS NOW!!!! i feel like a big girl :) hahahha only took me the entire duration of your blog to figure it out ....

James Adams said...

haha, thanks Rach!

Post a Comment